About Me

Tollesbury, Essex, United Kingdom
I was born in the Summer of 1969 in Dagenham, just on the border of East London. School was largely unproductive but enjoyable, setting me up for something of a wayward but interesting life! On leaving school I had various jobs including putting up stalls at Romford Market, working in a record shop, putting up ceilings, gardening and road sweeping. After resigning from an insurance company to play in a band, I found myself unemployed for two years. Then finally I got back on my feet and I've been a psychiatric nurse since 1997. I wrote A Cleansing of Souls when I was 22 years old and followed it up with Tollesbury Time Forever almost twenty years later. I started writing The Bird That Nobody Sees in September 2011 and it was released in July 2012. In terms of writing, my heroes are Jack Kerouac and John Steinbeck. I would also include Kris Kristofferson, Bob Dylan and Tom Waits as literary influences. So that's me I guess - scruffy, happy and in love with literary fiction, music and life...

Saturday 6 April 2013

I Woke Up This Morning - Chapter Titles...

Here they are!

Prologue

1. Big Time Charlie Potatoes
2. Bloomin' Heather
3. The Ancient Stones Of This Ancient Land
4. Teardropped
5. Cider Waves Upon A Wall
6. All Vague Vision To Me
7. Urine And Dignity And Hope

Segue 1


8. Ninety Percent Winstone And Ten Percent Liotta
9. The Beauty Of Lonesome Thought
10. Throbety-Throb
11. Red-Cheeked And Slurred

Segue 2

12. Staring At Stone And Dreaming Of Love
13. Candlelight Waverings
14. Thou Art Fucked
15. And Burst I Will

Segue 3

16. Okey Dokey
17. Old Boy Bouncersort

Segue 4

18. Shaking Off The Sand
19. Circular Wobble Greatness
20. Sighing Is A Weighty Pause
21. Eggshell Cracks And The King

Segue 5

22. Frugalise
23. T.R.E.V.O.R B.O.W.E.N
24. Compressions
25. Simon Anthony

Epilogue
 




No comments: